If you are thinking of or are pursuing BBA degree, then a question that must have crossed your mind at least once is ‘What are the career opportunities after BBA?’ Well, you will be glad to know that a BBA Degree prepares graduates for more career paths in comparison to other bachelor-level degrees. A few promising career opportunities that you can look forward to have been mentioned below!
Let’s Explore Career Opportunities after an Online BBA Degree
1. Digital Marketer: Owing to the digital revolution, digital marketing has become one of the most sought-after career options in today’s world. This is because most of the business happens online, and every company wants to establish a good online presence to promote their product and services to achieve their business goals.
As a digital marketer, you would require develop a strong online presence for your clients and help them expand their business. By using your SEO skills, you have to increase the client’s visibility, identify, and leverage the right social media platforms and employ various kinds of marketing strategies to attain the business goals.
Well, if you also find yourself always wondering about “How the articles come on the first page of Google”? “How are the Facebook Ads run?” then an online BBA degree can serve as a stepping stone for your career.
During the course, you will learn about different aspects of digital marketing such as SEO (Search Engine Marketing) SMM (Social Media Marketing) Content Marketing.
2. Product Manager: If the planning, pricing, launching, and marketing of a product excite you, then this field is the perfect fit for you.
As a product manager, it will be your responsibility to check that product meets all the requirements to gain the consumers’ confidence and understand their demands and grievances. He builds the game plan and road map for the product, and also keeps an eye on their competitors.
A product manager is a team player. He coordinates with other teams such as sales, marketing, and IT to ensure the success of the product.
3. Business Analyst: In this digital age, data is the new fuel. This is because, data can help analyse market trends, and identify consumer behaviour. Therefore, every organization needs a professional who can interpret data and take sensible decisions to ensure the success of a business.
4. Human Resource Manager: With the advent of the start-up culture, the demand for HR professionals has grown in India making it one of the most promising career paths in recent times.
As an HR professional, you will be responsible for hiring, training, orienting, and apprising the employees of the company. It is HR’s job to look after the benefits, compensation, and salary settlement, maintain employee policies, and make sure that everything is going as per the policies of the company.
5. Financial Analyst: Financial analysis is crucial to understand the financial growth and health of an organization. Hence, a good financial analyst has become a necessity for every organization. As a financial analyst, you will carry out detailed research on the company’s financial data, examine current events and create financial models to inform investment decisions and foretell future performance.
A financial analyst must have good mathematical and analytical skills as it is a data-driven job. So, if you are someone who is not very sound in this subject but is interested in building a career in this field, you need to pull up your socks now!
If you also want to be a financial analyst, then an Online BBA Degree can serve as a launch pad for your successful career.
6. Business Consultant: A good business consultant is needed by every organization because they need a professional advisor who can guide them to improve the performance of the business and increase the profit.
As a business consultant, you will assist in achievement of business goals & rationalization of business operations in areas such as sales, HR, IT, finance, marketing, engineering, and security. Furthermore, you will coordinate with the upper management of an organization to increase sales and revenue, improve employee performance, develop business plans, etc.
Business consultants are jacks of all trades. So, if you are planning to make a career in this field, then you have to acquire skills such as; analytical and problem-solving; listening; verbal communication and interpersonal; decision-making, to name a few.
7. Sales Executive: Sales executives play an instrumental role in the success of any business. They are the one who are responsible for identifying fresh business prospects and revenue streams, generating leads, making sales calls, and acquiring new customers.
Their jobs are highly challenging as they have to meet new and existing customers of your company and build long-term relationships with them and deal with their queries, complaints and feedback.
All the thriving career options mentioned above can be achieved after completing Online BBA degree.
Why Graphic Era University?
Graphic Era University is a NAAC A+ accredited university and is ranked among the top 75 universities by NIRF. The leading university has now launched online degree programs.
The university’s flexible, affordable and tech-driven online courses are convenient for everyone. The courses are delivered through an advanced Learning Management System that let learners access the course material, e-books, live and recorded lectures and interact with faculty and co-learners. Furthermore, the university provides placement assistance to the students. So, what are you waiting for? Start your career with Graphic Era University’s Online BBA Program and transform your dreams into reality.